NEEMO 50L Pure Organic Neem Seed Oil
NEEMO 500 ML
100% Pure, Cold Pressed Neem Seed Oil
For Pest control, Cosmetics
- Neemo is a ready-to-use product or a base for preparations such as:
- Cosmetics, health and well-being products, toiletries (such as shampoo, sanitizer, toothpaste),
• Bio-pesticides and insecticides:
Check out Huzz, Pesthama’s Neem Oil-based pesticide and insecticide (Link to Huzz page)
- Termite and Pest Control:
Check out Freemite200+, Pesthama’s Neem Oil-based Termite treatment and pest control.
• Veterinary and pet care products.
- Active compounds: Triterpenoids: Azadirachtin A & B, Nimbin, Nimbidin, Salannin, Salannol, Triglycerides, Sterols, Saponins, Omega-3-6-9, fatty acids (Oleic, Palmitic, Stearic acids), emollients, antioxydants, Vitamin E & C.
- Premium Quality:
- Certified organicby ECOCERT, attestation ref. N° 717N1900n2e.
- Approved by ECOCERT for use in organic agriculture:
- USA: National Organic Program standard.
- European Community Regulations n°. 834/2007 & 889/2008.
- Natural extraction process: Cold Pressed, double filtered.
- 100% pure: No solvents or chemicals (free from Aflatoxin B1, G1, B2, G2).
- Quality control: Laboratory testing for each batch.
Dilution: Read the label carefully before use.
Uses: pure, diluted with water (use as an emulsifier) or mix with oil, soap, etc…
Shelf-life & stability: 2 years if kept under normal storage conditions. Storage temperature (Min /Max.): 13°C / 35° C. Avoid low and high temperatures and sunlight.
Safety: Non-hazardous to humans except pregnant women. No special protection needed, however keep out of reach of children. Avoid inhaling and ingesting. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. If in eyes, skin or clothes, rinse with plenty of water. If swallowed, make the person drink water and get medical advice.
FREE Technical Advice for Professionals and Official Distributors
More info: Professionals – Contact Us
More info about Neemo.
Why choose Neemo?
NEEM OIL is considered as a sacred gift from Nature and a powerful medicine.
It has been used for health, wellbeing, agriculture and many other purposes for over 4,000 years, particularly in Ayurveda, the traditional medicine system in India.
In Sanskrit, the word for Neem is “Nimba” means “good health” or also called “one tree pharmacy”.
Nowadays Neem Oil is a key ingredient in many natural products.
• PREMIUM QUALITY Neem Seed Oil,
- 100% Pure, Cold Pressed, Double Filtered,
- Certified Organic by ECOCERT.
•COSMETIC GRADE / FOOD GRADE, non-toxic solvents.
- Approved for use in ORGANIC AGRICULTURE,
• For PROFESSIONAL and DOMESTIC Use.
• 100% ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: 100% biodegradable. No residue. Does not harm the environment. Safe for humans.
• SAFE AND EASY TO HANDLE.
Neem Oil Properties
According to Ayurveda and some modern scientific sources, Neem Oil could offer the following healing properties:
Neemo Properties for SKIN: improves general skin health, moisture and immunity. Contains antioxidants that help protect the skin from aging. Rejuvenates skin cells, restores elasticity and maintains a glowing skin. Combats infections. Prevents scars when wounded. Reduces acne, treats impurities, tightens facial skin pores, prevents pimples.
Neemo Properties for HAIR: strengthens hair quality and promotes hair growth. Nourishes and moisturizes dry hair. Can treat dandruff, itchy scalp, head lice, split ends, frizzy hair.
Product origin: Bali, Indonesia
There are no reviews yet.