HUZZ 500 ML Non-Toxic Pesticide, Insecticide, Miticide
Broad-spectrum Pesticide / Insecticide, Fungicide / Miticide / Anti Bacteria / Anti Virus
Non-Toxic, Made from Neem Oil, PREMIUM QUALITY, Highly concentrated x 400, stable emulsion.
For Spraying / Fogging, Agriculture, Permaculture, Gardens.
For all types of crops and plantations (Rice, Vegetables, Fruit, Nuts, Chocolate, etc.).
For Professional and Domestic Use.
- 88% of NEEMO, a 100% Pure NEEM SEED OIL:
– Cold Pressed, Double Filtered,
– No solvents or chemicals (free from Aflatoxin B1, G1, B2, G2),
– Certified organic by ECOCERT, attestation ref. N° 717N1900n2e,
– Approved by ECOCERT for use in organic agriculture (USA: National Organic Program standard / European Community Regulations n°. 834/2007 & 889/2008).
- Plant-based nano-extender that allows Rain resistance: contains a that allows effective penetration on leaves and soil.
- Main active compounds: Triterpenoids: Azadirachtin A & B, Nimbin, Nimbidin, Salannin, Salannol, Triglycerides, Sterols, Saponins.
- Recommended concentrations:
Read the label carefully before use.
1/400: for prevention / Against most little parasites under 5mm.
1/200: against most insects over 5mm.
Add 1 Liter of clean, non-chlorinated water to ½ bottle cap of Huzz.
Add 200 Liters of clean, non-chlorinated water to 500 ML of Huzz to obtain 201 Liters ready-to-use pesticide.
- Shelf-life & stability:2 years if kept under normal storage conditions. Storage temperature (Min /Max.): 13°C / 35° C. Avoid low and high temperatures and sunlight.
- Safety:Clean equipment thoroughly with water.
Non-hazardous to humans except pregnant women.
No special protection needed, however keep out of reach of children – Avoid inhaling and ingesting – Avoid contact with eyes and skin If in eyes, skin or clothes, rinse with plenty of water. If swallowed, make the person drink water and get medical advice.
At recommended rates, Huzz does not harm insects like Honey Bees, other Pollinators, Rats, Mice, Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Cattle, Birds, Aquatic Organisms, Fish. This product can be toxic to bees and fish if they are exposed to direct spraying. Residue can be used to protect the foundations of any construction.
Professional use: FREE technical consulting for professionals and official distributors.
More info about product Huzz
Why choose Huzz?
HUZZ is EFFECTIVE in Integrated Pest Management (IPM) and Insect Resistance Management (IRM).
- Huzz is a formula produced from plant-based nano-technology for Rain Resistance, allows effective penetration in leaves and soil.
- For PROFESSIONAL and DOMESTIC USE: ongoing research from 2009,
- 100% NON-TOXIC: no special equipment needed.
- 100% BIODEGRADABLE (doesn’t last in food chain). No residue.
- SAFE, EASY TO HANDLE AND TO APPLY: Cost-effective with its 400x Concentration.
- FREE TECHNICAL CONSULTING for farmers and official distributors.
How does HUZZ work?
■ AS AN INSECT REPELLENT:
AS a REPELLENT for over 600 species of pests.
■ AS A PEST AND DISEASE REGULATOR:
- Antifeedant, Insect Growth inhibitor,
- Disrupts reproduction, sterilizes insect, reduces egg laying capacity & hatchability ; Oviposition Deterrent,
■ CROP PROTECTOR:
from rots, mildews, rusts, fungi, spots, etc.
Types of Crops and Plantations:
Rice fields, Vegetables, Fruits, Nuts, Herbs, Spices, Coffee, Chocolate, Horticulture, Hydroponic & Aeroponic systems, Landscaping, Trees, Shrubs, Foliage, etc.
Aphids, Armyworms, Beetles, Bollworms, Borers, Caterpillars, Control Spider Mites, Cutworms, Flies, Fruit-worms, Leaf folders, Leaf miners, Leafhoppers, Lice, Maggots, Mealy bugs, Mites, Nematodes, Scale, Termites, Ticks, Thrips, White flies, etc.
Disease & Fungal Regulator:
Alternaria, Anthracnose, Blights, Black spots, Botrytis, Downy Mildews, Leaf spots, Needle rust, Powdery mildew, Rots, Rusts, Scabs, Twig, Tip blight, etc.
Product origin: Bali, Indonesia
Quantity: 500 ML
There are no reviews yet.