Why choose Huzz?
HUZZ is EFFECTIVE in Integrated Pest Management (IPM) and Insect Resistance Management (IRM).
- Huzz is a formula produced from plant-based nano-technology for Rain Resistance, allows effective penetration in leaves and soil.
- For PROFESSIONAL and DOMESTIC USE: ongoing research from 2009,
- 100% NON-TOXIC: no special equipment needed.
- 100% BIODEGRADABLE (doesn’t last in food chain). No residue.
- SAFE, EASY TO HANDLE AND TO APPLY: Cost-effective with its 400x Concentration.
- FREE TECHNICAL CONSULTING for farmers and official distributors.
How does HUZZ work?
■ AS AN INSECT REPELLENT:
AS a REPELLENT for over 600 species of pests.
■ AS A PEST AND DISEASE REGULATOR:
- Antifeedant, Insect Growth inhibitor,
- Disrupts reproduction, sterilizes insect, reduces egg laying capacity & hatchability ; Oviposition Deterrent,
■ CROP PROTECTOR:
from rots, mildews, rusts, fungi, spots, etc.
Types of Crops and Plantations:
Rice fields, Vegetables, Fruits, Nuts, Herbs, Spices, Coffee, Chocolate, Horticulture, Hydroponic & Aeroponic systems, Landscaping, Trees, Shrubs, Foliage, etc.
Aphids, Armyworms, Beetles, Bollworms, Borers, Caterpillars, Control Spider Mites, Cutworms, Flies, Fruit-worms, Leaf folders, Leaf miners, Leafhoppers, Lice, Maggots, Mealy bugs, Mites, Nematodes, Scale, Termites, Ticks, Thrips, White flies, etc.
Disease & Fungal Regulator:
Alternaria, Anthracnose, Blights, Black spots, Botrytis, Downy Mildews, Leaf spots, Needle rust, Powdery mildew, Rots, Rusts, Scabs, Twig, Tip blight, etc.
Product origin: Bali, Indonesia
Quantity: 500 ML