High quality, Non-Toxic Neem Oil-based Anti-Termite
• Highly concentrated x 200, stable emulsion.
• Proven efficient according to International Standards.
• Protects houses, foundations, constructions, wood, bamboo, rattan.
• Against termites, subterranean termites, powder post beetles, wood worm. Works on ants and other insects.
Why is Freemite200+ efficient?
• Freemite200+ is highly CONCENTRATED: x 200.
• Freemite200+ contains a plant-based nano-extender for better penetration and a high binding rate with the soil or material such as wood or bamboo.
• Made with 87% of NEEMO, a Pure NEEM SEED OIL which is:
- . Certified organic by ECOCERT, attestation ref. N° 717N1900n2e.
- . Approved by ECOCERT for use in organic agriculture:
- – USA: National Organic Program standard.
- – European Community Regulations n°. 834/2007 & 889/2008.
- . Cold Pressed extracted and double filtered.
- . 100% pure: No solvents or chemicals (free from Aflatoxin B1, G1, B2, G2).
- . Active compounds: Triterpenoids: Azadirachtin A & B, Nimbin, Nimbidin, Salannin, Salannol, Triglycerides, Sterols, Saponins.
How does Freemite200+ gets rid of Termites efficiently?
Freemite200+ is a NEEM OIL-based emulsion which has been carefully designed to interact with insect behaviours in different ways in order to optimize the efficiency of the treatment.
FREEMITE200+ works as:
AS A REPELLENT:
Offers a stable protection against subterranean termites, powder post beetles or wood worm.
AS A COLONY EXTERMINATOR:
- Antifeedant; Feeding Deterrent.
- Inhibits Insect growth.
- Reproduction Inhibitor & Anti-Fertility: disrupts reproduction, sterilizes insect reproductive organs, reduces egg laying capacity & hatchability; Oviposition Deterrent.
AS A BARRIER:
- Termites that cross the treated area or material will die.
- It cuts the way to the queen’s nest and therefore disorganises the colony.
Freemite200+ is easy to handle and to apply:
Professionals and individuals appreciate the convenience of using an organic treatment that doesn’t need special equipment.
Moreover Freemite is a super concentrated formula that is easy to transport and to apply.
Just mix Freemite200+ with clean, non-chlorinated water and your emulsion is ready to use!
Freemite200+ is cost effective:
- Freemite200+’s high concentration enables a higher treatment penetration and durability.
- Freemite200+ is stable for up to 2 years when it is kept in normal storage conditions.
Why choose Freemite200+?
Freemite200+ is safe:
- You can STAY AT HOME SAFELY during and after the treatment!
- It helps protect the health of professionals who do pest control treatments on a daily basis.
- It is 100% BIO-DEGRADABLE and RESIDUE-FREE.
- It is compatible with PERMACULTURE and ORGANIC plantations.
Freemite200+ is proven efficient by official tests:
Since 2009 Pesthama has worked with many wood and bamboo professionals, chemists, university professors, pest control companies to perfect the Freemite formula.
Freemite has been used on a daily basis for over 10 years for industry and domestic purposes.
Freemite’s efficiency has been confirmed by laboratory tests that follow the Japan Industrial Standard, particularly:
- for the protection of houses and building foundations against subterranean termites, powder post beetles, termites and wood worm.
- the protection of wood, bamboo, rattan and other organic material against subterranean termites, powder post beetles, termites and wood worm.
For professional and domestic use.
Free technical advice for industries and professionals.
Some basic tips:
Treating your house and your property
The process is the same as standard chemical treatments.
Subterranean termites look for starch or sugar in organic matters such as wood, rattan, bamboo in order to feed their queen which lives amongst the colony underground.
To prevent termites from entering your building, you need to pour a dilution of Freemite200+ into the soil around the outer (and if possible inner) foundations. This will create a barrier as the termites, repelled by the treatment, will not be able to go back to the queen’s nest.
If the wood or bamboo is attacked by powder post beetles, it is easy to detect it as they dig galleries inside the material, evacuating the dust through tiny holes.
For powder post beetles, spraying can help, however the most efficient way will be will injecting the dilution of Freemite200+ directly inside the holes with a needle.
Prevention treatment for Wood, Bamboo or Rattan
For a long-term protection, the ideal is to soak the material one or two days in the Freemite200+ dilution.
The soaking time will depend on the section type and the density of the material.
If you cannot soak the material, spray the entire material and use a needle to inject the dilution if there are any holes. You can drill small holes beforehand the bamboo or wood so that the dilution penetrates inside.
Let the material dry a few hours under the sun and store it in a dry place where it is not exposed to direct sunlight.
You will need to do a regular treatment on parts exposed to a permanent source of humidity or rains.
Freemite200+ does not change the colour of the material and you can use any kind of finish after the treatment.
For professional and industry use, you can easily build a sheeting or a cement pool.Contact us for advice on how to create them.
Garden protection against parasites
Spray the residue of the Freemite200+ dilution on the soil around tree or plant roots or directly on parasites you may find on the back of leaves. So you do not need to worry about disposing of the remainder!
for wood, bamboo or rattan industries, constructions
Check our Professional page.
Freemite200+ was created to find a satisfying ecological anti-termite solution to treat bamboo for construction and furniture companies.
Since 2009, it has been used on a daily basis and its formula has been perfected.
Mix with clean, non-chlorinated water using a conversion of 1:200 (for instance add 1 L of Freemite to 200L). Then spray, pour or soak according to your needs.
Technical facts about FREEMITE200+
|DILUTION||Read the label on the container carefully before use
Shake well before use.
Mix 1 Liter of Freemite with 200 Liters of clean, non-chlorinated water.
|SHELF-LIFE &||2 years if kept under normal storage conditions:|
|STABILITY||Storage temperature (Min /Max.): 13°C / 35° C.
Avoid low and high temperatures, sunlight, light, fire, water or using materials such as acids, Alkali, bleach or oxidizing agents.
|CAUTION||Read the label on the container carefully before use.
Non-hazardous to humans except pregnant women.
No protection needed. However, here are a few recommendations:
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Avoid inhaling and ingesting.
– Avoid contact with eyes and skin If in eyes, skin or clothes, rinse with plenty of water. If swallowed, make the person drink water and get medical advice.
|– Spray, inject or soak according to the material.
– Diluted solutions should be used within several hours of preparation for maximum effectiveness, do not store them for later use.
– Apply as soon as pests are observed for better results.
– Apply during immature pest stages.Technical sheet.
|Cleaning||Clean equipment thoroughly with water.|
HAZARD & DISPOSAL
|When used at recommended rates, Freemite200+ does not harm insects like Honey Bees, other Pollinators, Rats, Mice, Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Cattle, Birds, Aquatic Organisms, Fish.
This product can be toxic to bees and fish if they are exposed to direct spraying. Avoid applying directly:
– on bees, beehives or flowers being pollinated by bees.
– To water or areas where surface water is present.
Spillage: Absorb the liquid and scrub the area with detergent and water. Thorough ventilation is recommended in case of accidental spillage.