87% Pure Cold-Pressed Neem Seed Oil (Azadirachtin 1200ppm, Nimbin, Nimbidin, Salanin, Salannol), Food-Grade Emulsifier, Plant-Based Nanoemulsifier.
- Shake well before use.
- Recommended dilution rate: 200X concentrated or 0,5%.
- Mix 5ml per Liter of clean and non-chlorinated water or mix 1 Liter of PESTHAMA with 200 Liter of water.
- Dilution Rates can be doubled (but no more) depending on the local environement: strength and intensity of pest population, soil condition, weather…
MODE OF ACTION
- Controls targeted pests on contact or by ingestion.
- Repellent: create a repulsive atmosphere in the treated area.
- Antifeedant, Feeding Deterrent: Insects feed less (or not at all ) on the treated area and ultimately starve to death…
- Insect Growth Regulator (IGR): Insects fail to mature and reproduce, eliminating populations over time.
- Anti-Ovipository: Insects do not lay eggs on treated plants. The likelihood of insect infestation is greatly decreased in treated plants.
- Reproduction Inhibitor & Anti-Fertility: disrupts reproduction, sterilizes insect reproductive organs, reduces egg laying capacity & hatchability.
- Diluted solution should be used within few hours.
- Residue can help protect any building from termites.
- Clean equipment thoroughly with soap and water.
SHELF-LIFE & STABILITY
- 2 years if kept under dry and clean storage conditions.
- Storage temperature (Min /Max.): 15°C / 35° C.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
CAUTION & SAFETY
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid inhaling & ingesting. Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- First Aid: If in eyes, skin or clothes, rinse with plenty of water. If too much swallowed, drink water and get a medical advice showing the product container.
- NOT to be used contrary to the directions expressed. Contact a doctor before any health use.